Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Semester 3 holiday..

Last 4 weeks is my college holiday.. Same like previous holiday it suck,but not actually suck as the last holiday.. This time it a little bit fun bcoz byk bnde buat.. On the Saturday the first week holiday,I went out to The Curve to watch Transformer with my brothers but badly the ticket already sold out.. So we change it by watching Sekali Lagi..


The storyline was fun.. There's different of genre in this story.. My forth brother say to me " Kaklong kalau cite nie x best, amal mengesal tgk.. But at the end of it I ask my brother again " So amal mcm mane ? Mengesal x tgk cite nie then he reply x.. After finish watching that movie,we go home bcoz it already late..

Then on Thur Jul 07,Huda ask me on that day am I free or not.. So I like I say I have nothing to do when it comes to my college holiday. Actually Huda already post a story about this day in her blog so I don't want tell the story again.. For more detail story click this link hehehe..

Then the last week of the holiday on Monday finally I bought my own laptop.. I so happy bcoz be4 this I'm share a laptop with my family so finally this laptop is just me.mine.myself... hehehe
It HP..  dont know what model it is but it is the latest one..

Thats all my story for semester 3 holiday.. Other than the days that I mention, I'm just sit at home download korean drama,eat,watching tv and so on.. 

p/s: soorry for my bad english but I'm still work on it to improve it.. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment