Friday, April 20, 2012

Semester 5

Sorry sgt2 lme x update blog nie, sbbnye malas n busy but mostly malas .. Semester 5, a lot of things happened..Sorry I can't remember much n I don't want to remember.. But there is two things that I'm going to remember the most in semester 5 is my pointer & GH 4.4.12.. This two things happened at the end of semester..

For the first time I didn't pass a subject in my course.. Sad really really really sad.. Crying and keep crying.. But thanks to my parent & lecturer, they keep supporting me.. Also to my friends, make me smile n give support to me(still sad when think about it).. Of course my pointer drop a little bit bcoz of this.. 


Second is about GH 4.4.12.. At the end of semester 5(semester break),we go Genting Highland and spent our holiday there for one day.. It was fun when we were there n play a lot of things.. Wanna see the picture ?? You guys can see it at my facebook.. 

p/s : That all I wanna say.. Sorry for my bad english + rojak.. hehehe.. Bye :)


This song = my feeling ... Shinhwa - Hurt



No comments:

Post a Comment