Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy.. Maybe :)

Rite now I'm currently in my final exam week of semester 6.. Last paper on upcoming Tuesday, PCM paper.. Am I ready ?? Maybe 50% hehehehe .. :) I'm also busy packing all my stuff in my room n in my house because we're getting ready to move into a new house.. Maybe by the end of June or in a middle of July,I'm not sure !! Kind of tired, packing.. put it in a car.. sent it to new house.. pick it up.. unpack it.. so much things to do,luckily this semester I'm just taking 2 subject that is Business Communication & PCM so I don't have to worry so much.. So I can help my parent to move all boxes to the new house while my little brother and sister are at school because they are disturbing all the work.. hehehe well little kids.. ;) Wish me a good luck for my last paper for semester 6 and wait for semester 6 story after I finish my last paper.. Bye2 :) Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment