Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Semester 6 Story

Like what I wrote in past post, I said that I wanna share my semester 6 story, so here are the story.. Okay for semester 6 I'm only take two subject that are PCM & BC.. Like the other semester I'm taking the same class with Hudha..

In PCM class nothing much special things happened. But I gotta chance to get more closer with a lot friends.. Myra , Ieza , Malik , Zul.. So fun get know them n spent some time with them. Bleh giler.


Here are they from left : Myra , Ieza & me


Myself & Zul(peace)


Malik & me

I think that all from PCM class. For BC, I had so much fun n get to do new things n had a new friend.. hehehe.. In BC class our lecturer is Sir Bad. In the class we always laugh n talk about gossip but sometimes we learn about BC chapters. We also have to divide among the classmates into 3 groups.. So here are my group members together with Sir Bad.


So we are EcoBuzz Light Staff. :)
Consists of : Abu, Lina, Aisyah, Hafiz, Azrull, Zul, Sutra, Huda, Sabrina & me..

Seriously best gler satu group dgn dyeorg nie.. Mcm2 perangai ade..Dari start class until the end of Bc class always dgn dyeorg.. Mcm2 kteorg buat sperti Mock Meeting, Presentation, Mock Interview & others. Klau nk crite pnjg, so tgk gmbr n video je la ye ;)

While presentation, just have video of  us singing our company song


After presentation with Sir Bad

Me & 4 male staff :)
From left : Abu, Zul, me, Azrull, Hafiz

Mock Meeting

BC Party






Heheheheheh had so much fun..

And thanx to Ina, Bie & Fatimah that always spent time together with me.. Most of the time we go lunch together.. To Ina : Thanks 4 everything : You know what I mean ;)


And also special thanks to Hudha, I donno why but she always with me since semester 1 until now, helping me with subject that I don't understand, always there to hear my story and have a girl talk and I'm glad having her as my bestfriend.. :) Love you Hudha..

Love all of you.. :) Saranghae

No comments:

Post a Comment